Hey there, thanks for dropping by the blog. This week’s episode starts off with a proper cheesy birthday dedication but then again it’s not everyday my Dad turns 70 so it had to be done. Plus, I’m always up for playing ‘You’re The One For Me’ by D Train. It’s a banger!
From there it’s a run through some funky house tracks and some cheeky remixes. Hope you enjoy it!
- D Train – You’re the One for Me (Labor Of Love Mix)
- Sylk 130 – Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
- The Sounds Of Blackness – The Harder They Are The Bigger They Fall (E-Smoove Harder Anthem)
- Mondo Grosso – Butterfly (Francois K Jazzy Vibe Mix)
- Harry ‘Choo Choo’ Romero feat Inaya Day – Just Can’t Get Enough (Choo Choo’s Main Vocal Edit)
- Big Room Girl feat Darryl Pandy – Raise Your Hands (Fire Island’s Saturday Night Mix)(Edit)
- Soulstar Syndicate – Love 4 Love (Samir Maslo Vocal Mix)
- Inaya Day – Keep Pushin’ (Felix & Gianx 2k18 Bootleg)
- Kid Creme Feat. Shawnee Taylor – Austin’s Groove (Let Me Live) (Erick Morillo Vocal Mix)
- Todd Terry presents Shannon – It’s Over Love (Dillon & Dicken’s Divine Mix)
- Jakatta – American Dream (Different Gear Remix)
- Liquid – Closer (Liquid Remix)
You can also find Retro House Mixtape bouncing around on the usual social media platforms. For the best stuff head to Twitter and Instagram, plus there’s also Facebook (which I use less TBH) if you want to follow Retro House Mixtape online. If you fancy being awesome and want to contribute to the running costs of Retro House Mixtape you can drop by the Patreon page and chip in some spare change.Follow Retro House Mixtape online....