Hey there! Thanks for tuning in to another episode of Retro House Mixtape. I’ve got another set of funky house bangers all set to go in this episode. It kicks off in superb fashion with house music veteran Satoshi Tomiie remixing the legendary Loleatta Holloway. There are other big funky house bangers from the likes of Murk, Grant Nelson, Full Intention, Mood II Swing, Deep Dish and loads more. Big thanks to all for the reposts, comments and support on the previous episode. It really is hugely appreciated. If you have yet to do so, you can follow me on Mixcloud via this link to get updates on the latest uploads. Don’t forget you can catch new episodes every Friday at 7pm GMT on beach-radio.co.uk
- Loleatta Holloway – Dreamin’ (Satoshies Shellshock Reconstruction Edit)
- Funky Green Dogs – Reach For Me
- Michi Lange – Brothers & Sisters (Original)
- Jill Scott – Golden (Grant Nelson Remix)
- Nerio’s Dubwork Meets Darryl Pandy – Sunshine & Happiness [Nerio’s Dubwork Mix]
- Engine – Higher & Higher [Joe T. Vannelli Dubby Vocal Mix]
- Mood II Swing – Can’t Get Away (Full Intention Club Mix)
- Lost’n’alive – Everything I Play [Tom Novy & Pofu Remix]
- Space Cowboy – Crazy Talk (Pique & Nique’s ‘You Will Miss Me’ Mix)
- Eddie Amador – House Music (Deep Dish Body And Soul Mix)
- Blaze – Do You Remember House (Bob Sinclar Remix)
- Fused – The Good and Bad (Original Mix)
GUESS WHAT! YOU CAN SUPPORT RETRO HOUSE MIXTAPE.
Yeah, you totally can. There are various costs involved with making the show every week and a small donation via the methods below can help to keep things going. Even the teeniest tiniest bit of funding is a boost with covering the costs. If these free Retro House episodes are working out nicely for you then you can help support me with making even more of them.
You can click on my Patreon link if you want to make a regular (or one-off) contribution from as little as $1.
… or ‘buy me a coffee’ online via this link – https://ko-fi.com/retrohousemixtape
In all cases very penny that comes in goes back into the running costs of the show.