It’s a landmark episode here at ‘Retro House Mixtape’. Firstly, it’s Episode 10! We’ve hit double figures, the big 1 – 0! Secondly, we’ve broken the 500 followers barrier on social media which is fantastic! A huge thank you to everybody who follows Retro House Mixtape on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Mixcloud. There are a few shout outs in this weeks episode so keep an ear out for those. Finally, there’s also a little nod to Aretha Franklin at the start of this weeks show which leads into a section of funky, uplifting house music before culminating in a breakbeat throw down. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Aretha Franklin – A Deeper Love (Munkeycop’s C&C/Tribesman Live Mash-Up)
2. Todd Terry – Keep On Jumpin’ (Tee’s In House Mix)
3. Quincy Jones – Stomp (Mousse T’s Ultimate Stomper)
4. Kim English – Nitelife (Joe T Vannelli Light Mix)
5. Joe T Vannelli – Sweetest Day Of May
6. Martin Solveig – I’m A Good Man (E-Funk Mix)
7. Sex-O-Sonique – I Thought It Was You (12 Inch Mix)
8. CLS – Can You Feel It (Lisa Marie Vocal Experience Mix)
9. Choo Choo Project – Hazin’ & Phazin’ (Lab Rat’s Funkin’ With Choo Choo)
10. Kathy Brown vs CJ Bolland – Turn To Sugar (Bootleg)
11. Krafty Kuts & Tim Deluxe – Bass Phenomenom
12. Leftfield – Release The Pressure (Release The Booty Bootleg)
Follow Retro House Mixtape online....