I wanted to do something a little different for Episode 20 of Retro House Mixtape and as luck would have it something perfect was happening on the same day as this episode. One of my all time favourite bands, The Prodigy, were releasing their latest album ‘No Tourists’. I’ve been lucky enough to catch them live on three separate occasions and every time they have torn the roof off the place. It’s not often that a new Prodigy album comes around so I couldn’t resist putting a mix together to mark the occasion.
For this mix I’ve picked out various bootlegs and remixes that I have stumbled across over the years. There’s even a little something that I made myself a LONG time ago (so bear with me when it comes to the sound quality on that one, okay?).
LISTENER’S IN THE U.S. – It appears that Mixcloud has limits on the same artist appearing too many times in one mix. If you’re having trouble with streaming this then hop on over to my SoundCloud page.
- The Way It Is (Quivver Miami Edit)
- Smack My Bitch Up (DJOKO Remix)
- Girls (Rex The Dog Remix)
- Wild Frontier (Shadow Child VIP)
- Everybody In The Place (Hagenaar & Albrecht ‘Witch Doktor’ Mash Up)
- Android (SonicC Bootleg)
- Out Of Space (Scott Forshaw & Greg Stainer Remix)
- Warriors Dance (Albin Myers Remix)
- Charly (Munkeycop’s Bootleg Mix)
- Take Me To The Hospital (Adam F & Horx Remix)
- Spitfire (Future Funk Squad’s DUB)
- Smack My Bitch Up/Smaxxlaws (Beck vs Prodigy)
- We Live Forever